Sunday, December 1, 2013

Another weekend gone

It's Sunday again and we have been busy busy this weekend.  We decorated the Christmas tree and mostly finished shopping for gifts for us and the kids.

We adopted a dog on Friday.  His name is Light and he is a Catahoula Hound Mix.  He and Shadow are getting along great and he is settling in nicely.

We've also gotten a lot of unpacking and setting up done.  The living room is nearly functional now.

I worked today and let Adam come with me.  He needs the break from home just as much as I do!  We've both enjoyed reading and watching shows with Bianca.

This evening is our Santa visit at my Dad's house.  The Westminster FD will bring him on the fire truck.  We look forward to it every year!  I really hope Lily isn't scared so I can get some cute pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!