Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I am Thankful...Day 13: I really AM thankful...

I PROMISE!  I seriously had every intention of getting a post up every day this month.  Unfortunately though I had no Internet access at home for a week and a half after we moved in to our new house.  I can write posts on my phone, but they really still need edited and pictures added through the actual computer.  I do plan to catch up since I think it is important to take the time to remember all you have to be thankful for.  I will work on getting them up the rest of this week, but they will be post dated for the right day.

Today I am thankful to live in a state that allows us to enjoy the great outdoors in the middle of November without freezing our tushes off.  I took the girls to play at the park this morning for nearly 2 hours.  I was such a beautiful fall morning!  I enjoyed my first Peppermint Mocha of the season while they played.

I finally remembered to bring some toys with us!  She sat in this exact same spot and played for 90 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!